Wednesday 3 November 2010

Moodometer goes up!




Moodscope calculated me at 80% today! 

It's amazing what a a stint of obsessive cleaning (yes, I even polished the bog brush again), ruthless internet shopping and a strip of co-codamol can do (though don't try that at home, I have a genuine foot injury - I sprained it recently - but I have no recollection how. Neither do I have any recollection of the weekly shop I opened the fridge to the following morning. I guess there are some advantages to being on a high, just wish the come down wasn't so f***ing horrific! I made Mr Upstairs (my Psychiatrist) promise me that when they invent a bipolar pill that retains the highs and abolishes the lows he's gonna be the first to get his prescription pad out). Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely no way we can be on the blogosphere together..
    LightYears is gonna be my new band,,,it's gonna be all things shoegaze and brutal.
    See you soon
    Charlie & Gayle

    ReplyDelete